Tastylia Spain The Edible Bus Stop® is a registered trademark. We reserve the right to take legal action or seek damages against organisations or individuals who use our brand name, in any shape or form, without our permission being granted in writing beforehand.
Introduction to Legal Notes
click here Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
opciones binarias verdad o mentira Unless otherwise stated, all photographs are copyright © The Edible Bus Stop 2011-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Licence to use our Website
http://creatingsparks.com/?e60=5a You must not without prior permission:
http://skylinemediainc.com/?pokakal=opcje-binarne-opteck-opinie&222=e3 (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our Press Releases.
watch You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
source site You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, through or in connection with the Site:
- Any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, profane or infringing material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation; and
- Any material non-public information about a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
- In addition, you will not:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any of our (or our affiliated entities’) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Access or use the Site through any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, television set top boxes, television game consoles, digital video recorders or players, or video screens packaged and marketed as television sets);
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content; or
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without our express prior written consent.
http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=forex-entry-point-indicator Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
go to link To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
Law and Jurisdiction
The Edible Bus Stop Ltd
Registered in England & Wales no: 07969025
Preston Park House
Brighton BN1 6SB